Sarepta Nigeria Limited – We are a limited company as are our subsidiaries. Our core competency is designing viable partnerships for fostering foreign and domestic investment in key sectors of the Nigerian economy for growth. Namely in the agriculture, manufacturing, real estate, natural resources, and transportation sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures and comply with all federal, state and local regulations for the safe operations of the company car.
- Keeping exterior/interior of the vehicle clean and presentable
- Maintaining vehicle equipment; replacing oil, filling the gas tank, general motor vehicle maintenance as needed for safety
- Reliable and punctual with a dedicated professionalism to job and duties
- Display a good behavior, excellent manners and helping attitude.
- Must reside in Lekki-Ajah environs
- Proven working experience as a Driver
- Valid driver’s license
- Excellent driving skills
- Able to adapt to changing schedules or routines
- Good knowledge of car mechanics
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Minimum of SSCE/WAEC
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2019.