A. First Bank of Nigeria Limited (15 Positions)
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services.
1. Credit Analyst
2. Information Cyber Security (ICS) – Policy & Awareness Officer
3. Information Cyber Security (ICS) – Security Standard Officer
4. Head, Credit Card
5. Information Cyber Security (ICS) Risk Officer
6. Project Team Lead – Data & Analytics
7. Team Lead – Control Standards & Monitoring
8. Graduate Cluster Control Officer (Plateau)
B. Agromall Discovery and Extension Services Limited (5 Positions)
AgroMall is at the intersection of digitised agricultural production support, digitised agricultural extension and digital financial services. We integrate agricultural economics, agronomy and quality control with financial services on our digital platforms turning them into powerful tools in the hands of our agents and farmers for improved farm production and financial inclusion of the rural economy.
1. Risk Manager
2. Business Development Executive
3. Business Development Manager
4. Financial Reporting and Tax Accountant
5. Executive Assistant
C. GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), one of the world’s leading research based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. GSK employs over 97,000 employees in over 100 countries worldwide.