A. Ge Nigeria
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
1. Baker Hughes Graduate Internship Recruitment 2019
2. Lead Services Controls Engineer
3. Lead Mechanical Design Engineer
4. Subsea Controls Technician
5. Engineering Manager – Subsea Services (SSA Region)
B. African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
African Development Bank Group (AfDB) – Established in 1964, the African Development Bank (AfDB) is the premier pan-African development institution. Its mission is to promote economic growth and social progress across the continent. The Bank has 80 member countries, including 54 African countries (regional member countries).
1. Chief – Total Rewards and Performance Management Officer
2. Principal Country Programme Officer
3. Senior Finance & Administrative Assistant
4. Senior Loan Accounting Officer
5. Senior Governance and Economic Management Officer
6. Principal Governance and Economic Management Officer
7. Water Resources Management Officer
C. Senior M&E Officer at Malaria Consortium (5 Openings)
The post Massive Graduate & Exp. Job Opportunities at African Development Bank Group, GE Nigeria & Malaria Consortium (45 Available Positions) appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.