Digital Bridge Institute (DBI), Nigeria – Founded in 2004 to train skilled personnel, future leaders and innovators in the field of ICT, the DBI serves as a specialized ICT center of excellence. Its faculty incudes distinguished full-time and part-time instructors and researchers providing high quality instruction. The DBI has Learning Centres in Abuja, Lagos and Kano with additional centers to be commissioned shortly in Yola, Enugu and Asaba, all providing high-level executive and Innovation focused programs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: President/CEO
- The Governing Board of the Digital Bridge Institute (DBI), Nigeria, is seeking a person with requisite qualifications, cognate experience, drive and vision as President for the Institute
- The President/CEO shall be committed to providing leadership for strategic planning, revenue generation, enrolment facilitation, corporate governance, and sustainability of the Institute
- The appointed President/CEO will report to the Governing Board and be required to sustain and improve existing relationships with the Nigerian communication technology industry sector, regulatory agencies, international affiliates, partners, and other stakeholders.
The successful candidate is expected to have:
- A Ph.D or Advanced University Degree, preferably a Professor with relevant professional experience and competence in telecommunication engineering and/or in any field of study related to the ICT sector
- A deep knowledge of the Nigerian communication technology industry sector
- Demonstrate clear potentials for leadership in course facilitation and research
- A proven track record of scholarship in terms of a significant number of recognized peer-reviewed publications in relevant impact factor journals
- An excellent strategic vision and demonstrated ability to develop networks and manage relationships at high levels across academic and corporate communities
- Ability to manage an interdisciplinary environment, assemble and motivate a high-quality professional team of academics and non-academics
- A track record of strong management skills.
- Applicants are expected not to have attained the age of 60 years at the time of application and the term of appointment will be four years with an option of renewal.
- The Institute will pay a negotiated salary and benefits that are commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the successful candidate.
Application Closing Date
19th July, 2019.