Seedstars – Our client, InvoizPAID Nigeria is a high growth portfolio company of Seedstars, focusing on SME lending in all areas. Our vision is to become the leading champion in SME lending for the common man in Nigeria while developing revolutionary fin-tech products that will change the whole conservative lending industry. Being a part of this ambitious project is what drives us every day and makes us achieve the best results for our clients and reach our ambitious goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Jumia Lending Product Lead
Location: Lagos (Ikoyi or Lekki)
Job Type: Full Time
About the Job
- You are basically going to be an entrepreneur with minimal supervision, driving the Jumia relationship to the next level and working hand in hand with the Head of Business Development.
- Your main task will be acquiring and retaining customers on our partner platform, making sure that we stay the best lending partner for Jumia while offering excellent customer experience. As of today, we are the biggest financier of JUMIA merchants in the country and want to expand even further into the JUMIA ecosystem.
- You will have oversight of the overall business segment in relation to loan origination and monitoring, relationship management, process improvement, data analytics, client risk management, marketing and online strategy development, and customer service management.
- Full oversight on acquiring and managing lending products on JUMIA
- Loan Monitoring and Vendor SLA Management
- Improving processes with tech-solutions
- Setting up marketing strategies with your department and JUMIA
- Have oversight of the Business Development Officers/Associates functions. Overall responsibilities include executing disbursement targets and KYC checks
- Collaborating with internal team members (Underwriting, Collections and Customer service) to continuously improve the process and create satisfied customers
- Handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management
Who we are looking for:
- We’re focused on culture first. We want someone with a soul. Someone who does the right thing. Someone without ego. We’re looking for someone we want to hang out with, laugh with and work with. Social skills are a must.
- We bet on raw talent over tenure. The baseline: candidates need to have a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience. That said, what we want most is someone that’s hungry. That’s more important to us than years of experience.
- Experience growing and managing employees at an early stage company would be helpful, but not required.
- At least 2 – 5 years of working experience in the Fintech, E-Commerce, or Start-Up Industry
- Previous experience with Jumia or Konga is a plus
- Good understanding of inventory and merchant financing
- Proven track record of personal, academic and professional achievement
- High degree of comfort with analytics, numbers and the capability to draw decisions based on both data and intuition
- Ability to work in an independent, structured and goal-oriented manner
- Ability to adapt to new challenges in a dynamic and fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects
- Ability to prioritize deliverables and meet demanding deadlines
- Proficiency in GDrive is a must.
Why Our Employees say they Love Working with us
- We were awarded as one of the most democratic workplaces in the world due to our freedom-centered practices (read here: seedsta.rs/worldblu)
- We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets
- You get many growth opportunities and responsibilities early on. It’s one of the perks of a fast-growing international company
- You work in an entrepreneurial culture where you’re surrounded by a young and diverse team
- We strive by giving autonomy and flexibility to our teams. We have a flat hierarchy and a strong belief that responsible people should have the freedom to do their work when and how they want.
Applications Closing Date
The post Jumia Lending Product Lead at InvoizPAID Nigeria – Seedstars appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.