AfriHUB Nigeria Limited (“AfriHUB”) was established in May, 2004 to provide human capacity building technologies, including satellite and wireless Internet access, telephony and US instructor-led technical training to Federal Universities throughout Nigeria, as well as to the country’s businesses and government sectors. AfriHUB, with headquarters in Abuja FCT has offices at fourteen locations all over Nigeria, especially at federal tertiary institutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- Answering phone calls and emails
- Responding to customer questions and complaints.
- Upselling products and service to clients and processing payments.
- Proficiency with computer software (e.g. Excel, Microsoft Access, Crystal Report, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and GroupWise Email).
- Applicants that possess good communication and writing skills.
- Comfortable using all necessary office equipment.
- Strong working knowledge of office procedures
- Execute support and assistance with cooperate communication.
- Applicants with sharpness of mind and high professional integrity.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Perform other duties as required.
- Candidate must have a B.Sc/B.A Degree (2.1 or above) in Social Sciences, Arts or related field from a reputable tertiary institution.
- At least 3 years of customer Service duties.
Application Closing Date
1st August, 2019.
The post Customer Service Representative at AfriHUB Nigeria Limited appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.