KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Infrastructure Support Officer
Ref #: 146183BR
Service Line: IT
Job Level: Associate/Team Member
Contract Type: Permanent
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
- Minimum of a Second Class Upper Degree in Computer Engineering or related discipline.
- Real time monitoring of active network devices and servers. Monitor the Data Centre and Disaster Recovery (DR) site.
- Knowledge of Microsoft System Configuration Centre Manager (SCCM).
- Knowledge of VMware VSphere and Microsoft HyperV Virtual environments.
- Knowledge of Veritas Backup Exec.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory / Azure / Office 365 / Exchange Online
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 and 2016 operating systems
- Ability to work in cross functional team
- Ability to multitask
- Possess good documentation skills.
Application Closing Date