Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager, Facilities and Real Estate
Purpose of the Job
- To maintain a comprehensive and professional Facilities Management System as well as coordinating the day to day facilities management operations within Airtel Showrooms to provide a world class work environment for Staff and Customers while ensuring compliance to standards, guidelines & procedures.
Skills and Qualifications
- Environmental Science Degree, plus professional qualifications. Ability to prepare construction bill of quantities will be an added advantage.
- Good organizational skills.
- Confident articulate and hardworking team player with a desire to excel and a passion for the work.
- 4-7 years relevant work experience
Application Closing Date
The post Assistant Manager, Facilities and Real Estate at Airtel Nigeria appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.