Sims Nigeria Limited – Our Sister Company, Vexceed Technologies Limited is a digital technology service provider of digital marketing, Internet services, email & web portals, social network, Instant messaging, online games & entertainment, content, search, e-commerce, fin-tech, on-demand services, and mobile apps.
We are currently recruiting for the role of:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- The business development executive will focus on customer acquisition, lead generation, and prospect management, as this role will garner and meet with potential clients.
- The business development executive will be responsible to research client business referrals, network, and web leads; provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered and additional presentations as needed, and work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult throughout the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies.
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts.
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information.
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client through the closing process
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short and long-term business development plans.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 3-5+ years leading new business teams in the technology, website/web apps and digital marketing space.
- Strong success in generating leads using direct sales methods.
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management.
- Experience selling complex solutions to enterprise customers.
- Extensive experience leading successful RFP responses and other industry new business processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers including business acumen and knowledge of general business structures in a variety of industries.
- Familiarity with functionality and best practices in web development, Software as a Service, Content Management Systems, ecommerce platforms, ERP systems and digital marketing.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented. Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor.
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and completion of NYSC service.
- Four years of cold calling experience; previous experience in an outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience; knowledge of sales process from initiation to close.
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills.
- Demonstrated and proven sales results.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
- Experience and comfort with working against quarterly and yearly targets.
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Sales & Marketing, Business Management, Technology
- Management & Sales or Related fields.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2019.
The post Business Development Executive at SIMS Nigeria Limited appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.