VoguePay is Nigeria’s leading online secure payment processor, offering both individual and business merchants an opportunity to transact seamlessly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced UX/Graphic Designer
Job type: Full Time
- We are poised to hire an experienced Graphics and UX designer interested in designing innovative experiences for financial services products
- Ideal candidate MUST have a minimum of 3 years experience with good design portfolio and knowledge of design tools
- Preferred candidates should be a creative designer with enough front-end experience to build out his or her designs using clean, compliant HTML and CSS.
To succeed at this role,the following will be expected:
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Create graphics designs for online and offline usage
- Developing and maintaining website content and layout;
- Drive the user experience across all product offerings and create aesthetically appealing UI designs that clearly articulate functionality.
- Define product audience and produce user personas and scenarios
- Development of all marketing and packaging design materialsDevelopment of all marketing and packaging design materials;
- Manage usability testing and market research working closely with product teams
- Continuously evaluate products and feed learning back into product development process.
- Design a wide range of user experiences, including websites, mobile apps, in-store digital engagement services.
- Creating design briefs, project plans, scenarios and product storyboards.
- Assisting with social media campaign graphics.
- Demonstrate proven graphic designing experience
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- HND / B.Sc
- Experience 3 – 5 years.
Skill Set: What is Required:
- Minimum qualification of HND
- Can produce engaging experiences, enjoys usability research, and solve UI challenges through a design thinking process
- Can create functional designs for HTML, CSS, XHTML, JQuery applications and User Interface Standards Principles
- Ability to provide illustration and wire framing for product development.
- Good knowledge of design tools (e.g Sketch, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Analytical skill, artistic ability,innovative competence
- Be able to interact, communicate and present ideas creatively
- Ability to meet deadlines and time management skills
- Candidate should include samples of works done (between 3 & 5) in application
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc.
- Gather requirements and generate rapid prototypes to help illustrate complex user experience solutions or interaction designs
- Collaborate with digital media and strategy team lead, project office and engineering team to drive seamless product development processes.
- Produce visual assets for inclusion in corporate and marketing communications (e.g presentations and products.
- Improve user experience of existing products.
Application Closing Date
19th December, 2019.
The post Experienced UX/Graphic Designer at Vogue Web Solution Limited appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.