Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Village Coordinator
Location: Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Job Type: Contract 28×28
- Responsible for safety, environment, security, societal, community, Health & Hygiene for the village within the premises (village).
- Ensure the implementation of the HSE & SECURITY standard in the whole compound, covering the three sectors of activity.
- Ensure that the village regulation rules are respected by all entities (client community, visitors, contractors, staff) in each sector of activity.
- Ensure that all the routine and no routine activities are carried out in compliance with the Client HSE standard.
- Sensitize all the people working in the village to good safety practices and habits through periodic simulated drills.
- Ensure the readiness of flats and other premises in the event of Business continuity plan or evacuation (preventive and curative maintenance)
- Ensure a strict implementation of hygienic rules onto the environment, food point, premises and personnel. (HACCP, Waste management, periodic HSE inspection)
- Guarantee the security and safety of all installation
- Coordinate and interact with all departments within General Services.
- Coordinate and interact with HR, Public Affairs, Community department, Staff club.
- Ensure a strong line of reporting from and to the different entities.
- Optimize the logistics aspects – Movement / Escort / accommodation
- Analyse and propose solutions to the management in any domain of activity.
- Control and verify all the invoices prepared by the contractor (individual, departmental, or guest house bills).
- Suggest, propose and conduct project which will provide better living and working conditions.
- Fluent written and spoken English and French. Third language is considered. Strong computer competences.
- University degree, A. Level or BA, higher technical certificate in operational management, HSE, catering SIAPP3 or equivalent.
- Expatriation experiences of more than 10 years.
Application Closing Date
The post Village Coordinator at Hobark International Limited (HIL) appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.