Savvy HR is a Strategic human resources management firm with strength in the enhancement of human resources management activities for businesses. Generating returns on investment is deeply a function of strategic human resources management practice.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of four(4) years experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
Application Closing Date
14th December, 2019.