Triumph Power and Gas Systems Limited is an energy service company whose range of services cut across diverse areas of power, oil & gas and the industrial sector. Our head office is in Lagos, Nigeria and we have alliances with Original Equipment Manufacturers globally. We employ an innovative approach to our operations, to deliver value creating solutions to our customer’s business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance & Corporate Planning Officer
- To perform financial functions related to the collection, accuracy, recording, analysis and presentation of the organization‘s financial Information, contributing to the efficiency and effectiveness of the activities and the associated reputation for financial accuracy and data integrity.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Execution of treasury activities including bank accounts management, bank reconciliations, funds receipts, disbursements etc.
- Maintained proper books of accounts for inventory, payables, General Ledger and Fixed asset Register.
- Billing and collection of Invoices and rising of Purchase order to Vendors.
- Managed full process on compliance with all statutory regulations (Tax, IFRS Pension, Ministry of labour and productivity etc.)
- Make statutory deductions and remit same to the relevant government agencies (pension, with-holding tax payment, PAYE, NSITF, ITF, NHF.VAT)
- Prepared monthly balance sheet and Profit and loss on accrual basis
- Collect information for annual financial Audit and responsible for month-end and year-end accounting period close of the process and monthly trial balance review to ensure the integrity and correctness of the company’s accounting records.
- Coordinated the preparation and renditions of statutory returns and compliance within the statutory provisions.
- Assist in ensuring Quality Control over financial transactions and financial reporting by ensuring timely trial balance review, preparation of schedules to accounts and bank reconciliation reports
- Assist in development of annual operating budgets as well as all project budgets.
- Assist the finance Manager in reviewing Quotation to Customers, Profit Analysis etc
- Timely entry of transaction into SAP Business 1.
- Ensure data integrity in all financial reporting
- Ensure account receivables and payables activities are performed accurately and timely.
- Conduct periodic financial analysis to identify and resolve issues, gaps or variances.
Education & Experience
- First degree in Finance or Accounting or to other related discipline.
- Masters in Finance or Accounting or to other related discipline
- ACCA or ICAN Certificate or membership
- 1- 4 years working Experience in Accounting and Finance role.
- 1 – 2 years minimum finance experience within Oil and Gas sector
- Cost control techniques
- Ledger analysis
- Financial statements
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Auditing practices,
- Payroll administration
- Pension Management
- Working Capital Management
- Accounting Operations
- SAP Business 1 & Corporate Finance
Skills / Physical Competencies:
- Strong Organizational Skill
- Relationship Management
- Multi-tasking Abilities
- Interpersonal Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Good Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Report writing skills.
- Management skill
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Time Management
- Professional Integrity
- Interpersonal skills
- Emotional Intelligence
Quality / Technical Competencies:
- SAP Business 1 Expert
- Data Management
- Computer and Information technology appreciation
- Risk Assessment, Analysis and Management
- MS Excel skills
- Mastering time management.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2020.