Kui Care – KUI, which means STAR in the Ijaw tribe of southern Nigeria, is a personal care brand focusing on making products that helps you realize your potential. We believe we are our KUI selves when we are our true selves. We believe Individuality is undeniably beautiful, and to be truly beautiful is to be completely in love with oneself.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts / Book Keeper / Stock Controller
Location: Onikan Lagos Island
- Input all sales into excel and quicbooks online for product sales daily
- Liaise with external accountant to ensure books are correct at all times
- Track all raw material requirements and the stock level of finished goods
- Ensure payroll of staff and external commission agents are calculated accurately
- Take daily stock count of goods/ raw materials etc.
- Track all expenses and ensure all books are ACCURATELY kept updated at all times
Candidate Skill Requirements
- HND/HNC minimum certificate level required
- Computer proficient (knowledge of excel required)
- Diligent, autonomous worker
- Detail oriented, thorough problem solver and fast learner
- Experience in Quickbooks preferable
- Experience in book-keeping preferable
- Live in close enough proximity to office at Onikan
The post Accounts / Book Keeper / Stock Controller at KUI Care appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.