Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria’s energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Drilling Fluid Supervisor
Job type: Full-time
Industry: Oil & Gas
- Provides as required technical support to supplement experience of Contractors Drilling Fluids Engineers.
- Works with the Mud Contractor and drilling Fluids Superintendent to deliver enhanced quality service and to ensure the program meets the objectives of delivering the well without
- Proactively ensure well operations fluids meet technical and operational requirements of the drilling and mud programme and are cost effective.
- Ensure quality and consistency of work and reporting of all drilling fluids related contractors at the rig-site.
- Monitor drilling and completion activities and provide technical advice as required to keep the mud in the best state to perform its role in the well.
- Monitor utilization of drilling fluids chemicals to ensure there is no wastage and are being used in a preventive manner to preclude well problems.
- Bachelor degree in relevant field
- 5+ years of relevant experience
Application Closing Date
The post Drilling Fluid Supervisor at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.