Oyetade Abioye & Co (Chartered Accountant) is a reputable and respected accounting firm.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: External Auditor
- Inspecting financial statements to catch errors, misstatements and fraud
- Performing audits on systems, operations and accounts
- Reporting audit findings and recommending improvements
- external auditor job description
- Have a good knowledge of Company Income Tax.
- We are looking for an External Auditor to scrutinize the financial statements of organizations and report on their financial positions on a yearly basis. Shareholders and investors will depend on your evaluations to make informed decisions.
- To succeed in this role, you should be an exceptional communicator with an analytical mind, attention to detail and sound judgement. We want someone who’s objective and speaks their mind boldly.
- Your goal will be to provide useful insight and unearth problematic situations regarding the finances and processes of organizations.
- Plan effective auditing processes
- Audit financial statements and assess accounts for accuracy and regulatory compliance
- Inspect internal systems and controls
- Assess risk management tactics
- Prepared audited financial statement.
- Perform audits of both financial and non financial areas.
- Report systematic errors or fraud indicators
- Investigate specific issues regulatory bodies bring forward
- Explain audit findings and recommend solutions.
Applicant must be a chartered accountant and must have worked in an accounting firm.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2019.
The post External Auditor at Oyetade Abioye & Co (Chartered Accountant) appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.