Workforce Group – Our client, a key player in the FMCG industry with a drive to be a world class enterprise, has great interest in the quality of life of the general populace and high returns for stakeholders, is currently seeking a team of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
- We are looking for candidates who will be responsible for preparing raw data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- Ideal candidates will use their passion for big data and analytics to provide insights to the business, covering a range of topics while providing competitive advantages for our organization and our customers through novel data infrastructure, metrics, insights, and data services.
- Compile and analyze data related business transactions.
- Develop clear visualizations to convey complicated data in a straightforward fashion
- Transform data from one source or format to another, importing it into our product
- Gain an understanding of our product, our customer’s data, and the industry to inform data adjustments and quality.
- B.Sc. in Finance, Statistics, Computer Science or related fields.
- 5 credits in O’level (At least credit in Mathematics and English compulsory)
- Proficient in MS-Excel and MS-Word.
- Accurate keyboard skills and proven ability to enter data at the required speed
- Not more than 30 years of age.
- Planning and organizing
- Information collection and management
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Very attractive.
Application Closing Date
2nd January, 2020.