IBFCAlliance Limited – Our client, a newly established Nigerian mega store (A Mega Retail Outlet) engaged in the supermarket and department store retailing industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
The General Manager will be responsible for:
- Assisting in positioning the Super-mart as a key player in the retail industry
- Participating actively in strategic thinking and planning process
- A good understanding of marketing strategies and its relationship to other parts of the Business
- Implementing initiatives aimed at enhancing the Business reputation through various service channels, marketing channels, public relation, media etc.
- Overseeing the business operations
- Implementing strategy in accordance with the business objectives
- Ensures the achievement of strategic objectives and review of business goals periodically
- Forge strategic alliances based on approvals from the Board
- Ensure adequate human, material and financial resources for achievement of business goals
- Ensure compliance with all regulations
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- First Degree in Accounting, Economics or Business related field. Professional Certificate or Master’s Degree will be an added value.
- Business Acumen
- Communication Proficiency
- Strong Relationship Management Skills
- Customer Focus
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Results Oriented
- Excellent ethical values
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Minimum of 15 years experience with 5 years in a management position in super-mart related business
- Ambitious, Self-motivated, Articulate and Confident.
- 40-45 years.
Application Closing Date
12th January, 2020.