EDLP Nigeria Limited is a food retail company operating a discount supermarket with the aim of offering the Nigerian consumer good quality groceries at low prices. We make it our priority to operate a low cost business model to ensure low and fair prices for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Officer
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Maintains a safe environment for all by patrolling and monitoring internal and external premises to prevent damage or theft to property
- Monitors surveillance equipment (CCTV), inspects buildings and access points including windows, doors and gates to detect signs of intrusion
- Remains visible at every aisle and corner of the store
- Deters anti-social behavior, theft and criminal activity
- Restrains trespassers and violators
- Responds immediately to medical emergencies, fire alarms or intrusion alarms or other kinds of threats
- Follows emergency response procedures
- Records, investigates and reports on store accidents, incidents, suspicious activities, safety and fire hazards, security breaches and any other security related situation
- Maintains contact with the local police.
- Minimum of SSCE or some education/qualification in Security Administration or a similar field
- At least two year’s experience in as a security officer in front line security guarding or door supervision.
Application Closing Date
26th December, 2019.