1. International Facilities Services Limited
Our client located in Ogun and Lagos State respectively is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions below:
1. HVAC Technician,
5. Fire Safety Officer,
6. HSE Officer and Supervisor.
2. Workforce Group
Workforce Group is recruiting on behalf of its clients in various sectors to fill the following vacant positions below:
a. Teller Services Representative
Slot : 6
b. Service Executive
Slot : 6
c. Bank Teller
3. Human Capital Partners (HCP)
Job Title : Director, Business Development and Communications
- Manage the business development and communications teams.
- Oversee fundraising campaigns to generate leads for the business development team.
- Earn media placement to position the organisation as an expert in its discipline.
- Meet potential corporate and High Net-worth Individual (HNI) sponsors by growing, maintaining, and leveraging his/her network.
- Lead corporate relationship management.
- Track new sponsors and emerging trends
ZOA are an international NGO with its Head Quarters in The Netherlands. ZOA offer RELIEF to people who are affected by conflict or natural disasters. ZOA want to contribute to a new perspective of HOPE in which people work together for a promising future in dignity and mutual trust. Together with the affected communities we work on the RECOVERY until they can provide to take care of their livelihoods.
Job Title : Project Assistant (2 Slots)
5. International Alert
International Alert is one of the world’s leading peacebuilding organisations, with over 30 years of experience supporting communities, advising governments, organisations and companies on how to build peace. Alert works with people in conflict-affected and threatened areas to make a positive difference for peace; to improve the substance and implementation of international policies relevant to peacebuilding; and to strengthen the peacebuilding sector.