A conglomerate with diverse investment in Telecoms, Oil, and Gas and Real Estate, in Nigeria and parts of West Africa, requires seasoned professionals to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Operations Manager (Male & Female)
- Minimum of 10 years of hands-on post NYSC work experience.
- Cognate experience in Sales and Marketing, preferably in FMCG, Pharmaceuticals, Banking and/or Telecommunications industry.
- Good communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages.
- Ability to work late and under pressure with little or no supervision.
- Minimum age brackets within 40 to 50 years from the date of publication.
- A high degree of integrity, confidentiality, confidence, and ability to contribute to corporate culture.
- The applicant must have a good and vast knowledge of the country.
- Applicant must be ready and willing to travel- at shortest notice- within and outside the country if the need arises.
General qualifications / competencies
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Sciences, Social Sciences or the Humanities.
- A master’s degree or/and professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- A good team player and with good negotiation skills.
- Ability to handle the pressure of working in a dynamic and result-oriented environment.
- Must be versatile, innovative and passionate.
Very attractive remuneration packages and benefits for successful candidates.
Application Closing Date
5th May, 2020.
The post Operations Manager (Male & Female) at a Leading Conglomerate appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.