Kobo360 is a technology firm that aggregates end-to-end haulage operations to help cargo owners, truck owners, drivers, and cargo recipients and businesses (shippers) achieve efficiency within their supply chain framework.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Partner Accounts Manager
- The company is at its growth stage and requires an ambitious Partner Account Manager that would be responsible for relationship management, customer service and general operations for a given customer unit, with the support of central operations functions.
- You will manage the relationship of 20 major truck owners in Nigeria and will be adding at least 5 new truck owners (partners) each month.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintains and builds excellent business relationships with Kobo partners
- Contributes to supplying trucks on existing Kobo routes as per demand
- Develop supply of trucks on new routes
- Oversees work of supply assistants and field officers, where applicable, reports on activity, issues and results to Head of Supply and Head of Operations
- Tracks and monitors operational and financial metrics
- Assists management of Business Units with business development require.
What You’ll Need
- 3+ years of work experience at a bank or operations role at a logistics, transportation or technology company
- Strong expertise in operations and strategy development – ability exercise sound business judgment and deploy immense datasets to drive decisions
- A Higher National Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Ability to deliver on tight timelines and move quickly while paying attention to detail
- Appetite to work closely with cross-functional teams to execute on decisions
- Comfort working with ambiguity and the ability to work in a self-driven manner
- On-the-ground presence to regularly interface with the team and partners
- Solid communication, people management, and organization skills.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2020.