AgroMall Discovery and Extension Services Limited is at the intersection of digitised agricultural production support, digitised agricultural extension and digital financial services. We integrate agricultural economics, agronomy and quality control with financial services on our digital platforms turning them into powerful tools in the hands of our agents and farmers for improved farm production and financial inclusion of the rural economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Tester
Job Level: Mid-Level
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Function: IT
Where you fit in
- We are committed to change the world for the better by bringing greater meaning and happiness into peopleТs lives, everywhere through agriculture and technology
- We are passionate about our mission, and excited to grow our company with people who want to do the same – and people who will bring in their different perspectives to help us continue to shape our team and company
- If this is you, we encourage you to swim into our candidate pool!
- Software Testers are responsible for the quality of software development and deployment
- They are involved in performing automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose
- Some of the duties include analysis of software, and systems, mitigate risk and prevent software issues.
- Consulting with internal stakeholders in product and engineering on best practices and standards within AgroMall
- Using your QA experience to build a Сquality culture С, working closely with Engineering and Product to educate and empower
- Taking ownership of the development and execution of automated tests for our existing product and new features
- Writing integration tests and performing UI tests to identify gaps in the quality and security of our platform
- Building tools and processes to ensure data quality and consistency; Documenting and evaluating test results
- Creating and maintaining structured test cases for our complex applications.
- Identifying and proactively communicating improvements to support test-ability and quality outcomes.
- HND / B.Sc in Computer Science / Engineering or any related field
- Minimum of 2 years working as a Software Tester
- Well-rounded background in Computer Science and Software Architecture.
- Strong current expertise in QA Engineering; specializing in data quality and consistency OR front end testing automation
- Keen eye for detail and paranoia will stand you out
- Proven experience in establishing test automation practices in an Agile (SCRUM) team using Katalon or Selenium Web Driver.
- Current experience in working with database systems, experience with SQL is a plus
- Experience in Quality Assurance for web and mobile applications as well as with Selenium or API testing tools such as POSTMAN
- Experience with different programming languages is a plus e.g. Java, Python, JS, Groovy, etc.
- Good knowledge of Git is a plus
- Excellent communication skills; business fluency in English is a must
- A strong sense of ownership of the work you do and believe in doing things the right way for the right reasons
- A fanatical pursuit of quality with a strong appreciation for the connection between the software you build and the experience it delivers to customers.
- Must be a high performer with a drive for excellence and growth
- Must be an optimist disruptive thinker with a sight for possibilities irrespective of the situation.
- An outside-the-box thinker with a start-up attitude.
- Must be committed to continuous learning and showing mutual respect to all levels of staff.
- A bold and strategic leader who can work in a diverse team
- Must be an optimist disruptive thinker with a sight for possibilities irrespective of the situation
- Must be very strong at execution and executing within timelines.
- Health Insurance
- Learning & Growth Opportunities
- Flexible time and days of work
- Subsidized lunch
- Opportunity to work with bright minds and even more.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
The post Software Tester at AgroMall Discovery and Extension Services Limited appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.