Youverify’s mission is to be the most reliable source of identity, address and background data verification. Since been peer-selected by cohort members of Village Capital PayPal Fintech 2018, Youverify has continued to shift the verification landscape with our product offerings. As a company that provides modern and compliant identity and address verification services for government, global enterprises and startups, Youverify knows first-hand how difficult it may be for business to verify the identity of their customers, staffs and partners and we want to help to make this process as simple and as easy as possible.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
- This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-growing scale up and product driven environment using new technologies and frameworks as we continue building our ID verification solution.
- We are is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join the Technology team to design test specs, create test strategy and develop automated tests for new and existing products to comply with applicable codes and product specifications.
- Designing, developing and executing automated tests
- Identify and report issues found, then verify that issues are resolved
- Performing regression testing
- Designing and creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Utilizing required third party issue tracking systems, as required, to develop acceptance requirements, manage tests and issues, and report on progress and risks
- Using third party-tooling to build test cases ex: Selenium, analyze performance metrics, simulate load/stress on environments, and progress code
- Analyzing specifications, business use cases, and critical metrics to understand system/user/revenue impact, devise criticality of issues, and suggest mitigation solutions
- Reviewing and analyzing requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, providing timely feedback
- Partnering and collaborating with cross-functional team members, including Product Management, Engineering, and Design, to estimate work, contribute to delivery, and maintain team standards and expectations.
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of professional experience in Quality Assurance or Software Test Engineering
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or related field
- Hands-on automation design and scripting experience
- API testing, both manual and automation using Postman
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Knowledge of J-meter/Apache Benchmark tool for both stress and load testing
- Knowledge of security testing tools for vulnerability scanning, as well as risk management
- Experience in mobile test automation framework for both native, hybrid and mobile web applications
- Knowledge of API performance test automation
- Comfort with agile methodologies and experience in estimation and time management
- Ability to write a well-documented test plan for projects
In addition to the requirements listed above, candidate need to possess a combination of the following soft skills:
- Integrity and honesty
- Effective communication
- Critical thinking
- Willingness to learn
What you get
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where we leverage the latest technology
- Hands-on coaching and professional development
- Full medical coverage
- Very attractive Remuneration
- A unique opportunity of growth and having strong impact in building the African identity and data management sector
- Top Range Machines
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2020.