Ultimus Holdings is a global investment company with the sole purpose of contributing to the sustainable development of African economies. Our investing deployment is broad-based and long-term. We specifically invest is sectors that demonstrates growth; leveraging our sector expertise in ensuring we become market leaders in all operational portfolios.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern (Supply Chain)
- Assist in ensuring all regulatory documents (Product certificate, Soncap, Bill of Lading, Nafdac) are received, managed and filed for full compliance with Nigerian Customs requirement for importation
- Assist in the processing shipping documentation (Form M, PAAR, etc)
- Assist in ensuring all regulatory and shipping document required for importation are proactively processed on a timely manner to ensure goods are cleared within the shortest possible time without incurring demurrage
- Assist in Monitoring shipments to ensure that goods come in on time, and in the event of problems trace shipments and follow up undelivered goods.
- Assist in Overseeing the study of sales records and inventory levels of current stock to develop strategic purchasing programs that facilitate customers access to supplies.
- Assist in ensuring warehouse processes and procedures are in place and implemented
- Other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate or graduate business student with/or pursuing major in Supply Chain Management.
- Solid analytical skills and self-motivated.
- Ability to effectively communicate to all levels of the organization.
- Willingness to work in a team environment.
- Handle multiple activities simultaneously and ensure accurate and timely completion of tasks.
Application Closing Date
22nd May, 2020.