Precious Palm Royal Hotel is a sensational resort strategically located in a serene and cozy and Transport, Headquarters, Lagos – Benin Expressway. Isiohor, Ugbowo environment; and shares a common boundary with the Nigerian Army School of Supply, Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria. Lagos-Benin Expressway, Ugowo-Isihor axix, Benin City, EDO, NG.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- To oversee and manage marketing and sales personnel to ensure maximum revenue, promotional coverage and marketing opportunities are achieved.
- Should work closely with Front Office and other strategic departmental heads to develop strategies to increase room occupancy and grow our market share for our various products.
- And also attending to inquiring and complaints from guests.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Works with team members and other management team to create and implement a sales/marketing plan.
- Set example through professional, friendly attitude towards clients and staff, and timely response to clients.
- Ensure hotel meets or exceeds budgeted goals/targets.
- Assists with the development and implementation of promotions, both internal and external.
- Creating a focus on attracting new business.
- Responsible for the training of marketing and sales personnel.
- Monitors all day to day activities of the department. v Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence).
- Clear understanding of the hotels business strategies then set goals and to determine action plans to meet those goals.
- Update action plans and financial objectives quarterly.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales and occupancy rates.
- Represent Hotels in various events and exhibition.
- Participates in sales calls with members of sales and marketing team to acquire new business and/or close on business. Supports hotels service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
- Work closely with Front Office and Account Managers and GM to ensure proposed rate negotiations meet the financial needs of the hotels.
- Develop strong work relationships with front office team to ensure working in unity and always striving to achieve the same goals.
- Accompany sales team on sales calls to potential clients to assist in development of the account and to access the effectiveness and sales skills of the sales person.
- Attending all department and hotel meetings as necessary.
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings.
- Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
- Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Closely following up on all business leads within a 24 hour response time line to clients.
- Liaise with the marketing/sales personnel of our sister companies for brainstorming and sharing of ideas v Help to market our bread, water, diagnostic, school and other products/services of ours and our SBUs.
- Visiting of corporate bodies (B2B) and individuals (B2C) as regard our various products and services.
- Ensure our brand is visible online (digital marketing and SEO). Online campaign and brand promotion.
- Responding to customer’s feedback especially from customer’ survey.
- Responsible for maximizing a hotel’s revenues by developing programs to increase occupancy and make profitable use of accommodation, meeting and leisure facilities. v Maintain awareness of the hotel’s facilities to the customers.
- Responsible for coordinating marketing and promotional activities of the hotel.
- Identify resources that appeal to customers’ satisfaction.
- Monitor response of the customers using the hotel facilities.
- Ensure that customers have access to the hotel information website for reservation.
- Act as public relations officer of the hotel.
- Plan to develop promotions for the hotel.
- Collect contacts to reach potential customers for reservations.
- Ensure the comfort of the customers in the hotel. v Ensure increase of occupancy at all times.
- Develop strong customer relations.
- Ensure protection of customers’ loyalty and reward customers who book regularly.
- Work closely with the hotel management team to identify marketing priorities.
- Carry out customer survey.
- Share the results of customer satisfaction surveys and customer reviews with team members and top management to enhance customers/guests’ satisfaction.
- Any other assignment from management from time to time.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc qualification.
- A minimum of 7 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.