Parkway is a leading financial technology provider creating modern banking experiences, proudly developed by Africans and delivered through Africa’s leading banks to businesses and individuals across the continent. We provide simple, intuitive, end-to-end corporate, retail and transaction banking solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Infrastructure / DevOps Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage application development, software delivery lifecycle, and/or infrastructure development and administration
- Design and implementation of continuous delivery and/or DevOps solutions or architecture patterns.
- Approaches and tooling for automated build, delivery and release of software
- Certify compliance of on-site IT systems infrastructure to requirements & specifications for every solution deployment.
- Administration & support of web and databases servers
- Internal & on-site deployment, patching or system integration of software solutions in production environments or live service systems.
- Responsible for managing overall IT day to day operations to improve infrastructure costs, performance and end user satisfaction
- Provide leadership in planning and managing computer operations and production support, systems and database administration and network operations
- Logging & documentation of deployment configurations and system patching.
- The delivery & administration of technical support for deployed solutions in accordance with established service levels for clients.
- Configuration, support & administration of internal IT systems infrastructure.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical field.
- 3 – 5 years of related experience.
- Ability to Implement and maintain MS Exchange Server
- Ability to Implement and maintain MS Sharepoint on-prem
- Ability to Implement and maintain Virtual Machines-on-Prem and cloud
- Ability to Implement with Hyper V
- Must understand the software development lifecycle (agile) & understand the .net framework
- Working knowledge of relational database management system (mssql and mysql).
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2021.
The post IT Infrastructure / DevOps Engineer at Parkway Projects Limited appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.