SignalADoc Limited is a key player in the telehealth industry, providing best-in-class virtual healthcare solutions – Telemedicine and Vital Signs Monitoring – and maintaining an end-to-end network infrastructure for health and wellness. SignalADoc is seeking to hire an experienced Business Management/Administrative Personnel, with excellent business acumen to perform all administrative and clerical duties necessary for effective office management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Management / Administrative Personnel (NYSC)
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: NYSC
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage large amount of telephone calls, handle complaints (in a polite, and professional manner) and reply to emails.
- Provide product and service information.
- Manage office supplies and order new supplies as needed which includes working with vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies.
- Occasionally travel off-site to deliver reports or files to other departments or clients.
- Systematically file important company documents and ensure confidentiality and security of the files and filing systems.
- Coordinate schedules, arrange meetings and activations.
- Distribute memos and reports and ensure everyone is kept current of necessary company news and information.
- Maintain excellent customer service and relationship.
- Scan and organize client’s data into our shared folder.
- Manage lead to application conversions and client database.
- Gather accurate and thorough application details over the phone with clients and customers.
- Provide data entry and research required to troubleshoot customer problems, with accuracy and efficiency.
- Quickly build rapport to gain trust with our clients and customers.
- Provide administrative assistance for all team members to increase efficiency.
- Operate copy equipment, fax machines, printers, or other equipment necessary.
- Work autonomously when required to ensure maximization of results.
- Achieve technical/non-technical objectives and targets.
- Identify future needs, trends, and resources for effective productivity.
- Provide Inputs to product developers and teams members.
- Maintain excellent working relationship with new and existing contacts as well as team members and management.
- Create proposals, plan and prepare presentations.
- Communicate new product developments to prospective clients.
- Prepare expense reports and office budgets.
- Provide management with feedbacks.
- Assist HR department with job postings and interviews.
- A strong commitment to the company’s mission and values, being Passion, Integrity, Care, and Innovation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Business Management or related fields.
- 1 year experience.
- Proven experience working in an office or multi-customer environment.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft office applications.
- Working knowledge of business management or administration.
- The ability to multitask, must be reliable, and self-motivated.
- Excellent Business Acumen and Positive attitude.
- Outstanding communication skills across all modes and excellent interpersonal skills across hierarchy.
- Pleasant Voice, excellent phone etiquettes and a thorough understanding of office management.
- Product Knowledge and Attention to details.
- Project/Product management skills (proven past experiences is an advantage).
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Negotiating skills.
- Technical skills.
- Analytical and Problem-solving skills.
- Time Management.
- Teamwork, creativity, and innovative skills.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Ability to work with one’s initiative and require minimal supervision.
- Assertiveness and Discernment.
- Excellent Leadership skills.
- Good Sales and Marketing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Willingness to travel both domestically and internationally.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2021.