HRLeverage delivers excellent spectrum of HR Business Solutions and strategic management support services through a customs built approach for organisations. As a premium professional HR Boutique firm domicile in Africa, with our global pertners, we leverage on technology in providing a on-stop human resources services to various industries in terms of staffing, outsourcing, executive search and recruitment, Hr advisory, HR4SMEs, Expatriate management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Analyze financial information and prepare balance sheets.
- Coordinate with management and staff to prepare budgets.
- Ensure compliance with organizational guidelines and procedures, and federal and state regulations.
- Resolve account payable and receivable issues or queries.
- Accurately perform daily reconciliations of cash, check and credit card transactions, and tally and file invoices.
- Assist in financial and tax audits, and general ledger preparation.
- Prepare income tax returns and corporate reporting requirements.
- Develop monthly financial statements that include cash flow, profit and loss statements, and balance sheets.
- Complete end of month close procedures.
- Maintaining accounts receivable, document bills and supporting documentation
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- B.Sc / B.A in Accounting, Finance or relevant field and Qualifications (ACA, ACCA or ICAN) is a plus.
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen.
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- 0 – 2 years proven experience as an account officer.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. SAP).
N70,000 Net Monthly (N100,000 – N120,000 Monthly after Confirmation).
Application Closing Date
26th November, 2021.