Jiji Cars45 is a part of Jiji, the leading online marketplace in Pan-African countries, with over 200 million users from offices in 10 countries. We work every day to make sure that people have a place for safe buying and selling cars. We constantly improve the quality of service, and we always help our customers to seal deals. That’s why now, to be of even more use, the company needs talented and motivated people.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Car Financing & Partnerships Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Job
- Jiji Cars45 is one of the leading automotive companies in Africa and we are looking to hire a Financing and Partnerships Manager.
- You will have an interesting role of leading the financing & financing partner relations lifecycle management. You will create and execute strategies that will help to provide best-in-class services to strengthen our sales efforts and maximize profitable volume growth through financing.
- You will have complete autonomy and execute at a high level. You will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic and international team who are ready to support you.
The following are some of the exciting projects you will be working on and responsible for:
- Identify, develop, implement, and lead initiatives for the financing lifecycle;
- Provide strategic leadership to help create and execute the roadmap leading to optimal financial and trading performance; including providing expert advice, analyzing and providing support;
- Partner with cross-functional teams to manage critical part of our financing technology platform, lead both short and long-term planning financing analysis and processes;
- Develop and manage financing partnerships with Banks, NBFIs and other financing partners;
- Develop, strengthen, and manage key partner relations, community partnerships and referral sources by building relationships with, civic/professional, small & medium-sized organizations
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Analyze market trends, retail and industry needs,risk and opportunities,local behavior to increase sales of the financing product;
- Uphold and maintain a balance between risk mitigation and operational efficiency; ensure regulatory, data, and controls compliance for all processes/ programs;
- Understanding key KPIs and benchmarking them against major competitors;
- Planning and overseeing new initiatives and projects;
- Collaborate with Marketing team to improve sourcing channels for Financing;
- Manage reporting systems and deliver monthly and quarterly forecasts.
We believe that you will succeed better if you possess the following:
- HND or B.SC in Business Administration, Sales, Economics or any related field;
- 4 – 6 years post NYSC experience, 1 of which should be in a managerial position;
- Experience in traditional consumer financing and alternative financing strategies is a plus;
- Experience around finance, investment banking, strategy and or underwriting;
- Excellent knowledge about cars and their various models;
- Experience building business plans, financial models, business development and b2b channel;
- Experience in business development, project management and use of Microsoft tools;
- We generally offer a vibrant culture, great work ambiance, super intelligent workforce, and a relaxed dress code in order to harness the power of innovation.
- We care a lot about our employees. It’s obvious that for efficient work you need to stay in favorable working conditions.
That’s why we offer you the following benefits:
- A competitive salary and one of the best in the industry;
- Pension contributions, Healthcare insurance and employee Loans;
- TGIF every last Friday of the month and regular Team Building events;
- Leadership development and new opportunities to grow as we are constantly expanding;
- An opportunity to work with a dynamic and international team all across the world.
Application Closing Date
The post Car Financing & Partnerships Manager at Jiji Cars45 Limited appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.