Tsebo Rapid Nigeria Limited – Originally founded in 2011 as Rapid Facilities Management Limited, we quickly established a reputation for partnering with corporate clients, delivering high quality, cost effective and transparent facilities solutions to international standards. In 2017 we merged into Tsebo Group, Africa’s No 1 Outsourced Services provider.
Tsebo Rapid provide clients with ideal working environments by maintaining infrastructure through the delivery of essential support services. This is all backed by our robust technical architecture and customer service flair. Our extensive experience enables us to deliver continuous cost benefits while improving the quality of non-core services. This allows our clients to focus without distraction on their core priorities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Payable Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare payables report.
- Prepare payment runs.
- Administer petty cash float.
- Ensure proper documentation for every petty cash payment.
- Disburse cash.
- Reconciliation of petty cash balance on Sage 50 and petty cash schedule.
- Post of site petty cash.
- Prepare cash certificate for sign off monthly.
- Match vendors/supplier invoices with purchase orders.
- Enter vendor/suppliers’ invoices on Sage 50.
- Custodian of all vendor unpaid invoices with supporting POs, JCF, GRN etc.
- Ensure vendors invoices comply with contract costs agreement – for PPM and Reactive when invoices are submitted for payment.
- Report on PPM invoices not received as at month end for accrual purposes.
- Ensure all invoices submitted for payment includes all the required supporting documents (e.g. Purchase Orders, Job Completion Forms, Goods Received Note, Approval Emails, Customers Invoice, Job Requisition Forms etc.
- Ensure that all Vendors/Suppliers invoices are date stamped to show date of receipt in the company, date stamped to show date passed to Finance by Front desk personnel and are backed with purchase orders and Job Completion Forms.
- Prepare remittance advices to beneficiaries of payments made.
- Collate documents for payment of suppliers
Job Related Work Experience / Qualifications
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting / Finance.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software e.g. Sage 50 Accounting Software, Quick Books Accounting Software
Specialist Core Competencies:
- Must have the ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Team working skills
- Able to deal with multiple issues, tasks and priorities concurrently
- Able to understand and identify key objectives across the business.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2021.
The post Accounts Payable Executive at Tsebo Rapid Nigeria Limited appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.