Addosser Investment Limited is a Group of Company with different subsidiaries that renders Financial Solutions Services for Individual, Business owners and Corporate Institutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Business Development & Strategy Implementation:
- Conduct market research for product innovation.
- Recommend appropriate products for inclusion into the product portfolio.
- Work with Head Specialized Products in driving the budget.
- Work with Head, Specialized Products in implementing strategies to grow the bank’s market & wallet shares
Portfolio Management & Reporting:
- Manage overall productivity of the product portfolio.
- Establish and maintain the product database.
- Prepare relevant reports and conduct other duties as assigned.
Pre-Sales / Sales:
- Identify prospects for lead generation and conversion.
- Work with the sales team to identify channel/ opportunities for product sales.
- Organize and implement Sales & Product Knowledge Training plan in conjunction with L&D and Head, Specialized Product.
- Coordinate Product delivery & Installation process in line with agreed timeline with Vendors
- Customer education on product usage for optimal experience
- Be the main point of contact for the GROUP entity for product enquires.
- Act as go to person in managing & resolving customer complaints
- Collate customer opinion through survey to determine their level of satisfaction
- Follow up on Repayment of financed clients to ensure healthy portfolio
Marketing & Ad-Campaign:
- Assist in creating marketing materials & ad-campaign initiatives to increase public awareness for the product.
- Conduct regular training with all team members on organization products and technologies.
- Promote and champion organization products sales cross all branches and subsidiaries.
- BSc / HND in Marketing, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, International development or related field
- A minimum of 18 months experience in marketing of FMCG is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to maintain effective relationships with people from different cultural backgrounds
- Excellent command of the English language (spoken & written fluency) & additional fluency in local languages is preferred
- Good technical and marketing skills of off-grid solar products.
- Excellent sales/marketing and negotiation skills.
- Customer service & Relationship management skill.
- Credit analysis and MSME lending experience.
- Self-motivated, resilient, goal oriented with the ability to work independently, and excellent at collaborating with sales teams
- Computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft applications.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2021.