Paelyt is an innovative financial services company (payments, loans, and savings), and technology solutions provider. We possess several money lending products, including Traders/agents, Device financing, Supplier financing, Salaries etc.
Our payment platform, Paytrx, facilitates seamless and secure payments across several online and offline channels. Through partnerships with clients, our solutions are functional at key banks and financial institutions. Our primary focus is on business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-business-to-customer(B2B2C) financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Process Associate
Location: Lekki Pennisula, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Business Process Associate will be responsible for ensuring Paelyt continually improves on existing policies and processes, and will also be responsible for Process & policy documentation
Business Process Documentation:
- Set clear guidelines on (and ensure adherence to) process and policy document standards (document purpose, document content, document scope, document naming convention, approvals and sign-offs)
- Define a document review process and implement documentation review schedules for updating standard operating procedures and policies
- Map and document enterprise-wide business processes
- Develop policies as required
- Convert existing process and policy documentation to agreed standards
- Store all process and policy documents in a centrally accessible location
- Manage a document portal: incorporating document filing, status definition, user access rights, version control, document ageing, etc.
- Disseminate process and policy information to intended recipients
- Improve process awareness and compliance
Business Process Continuous Improvement:
- Elicit, analyze and validate business functional requirements using interviews, workshops, focus groups, etc.
- Conduct business process analysis
- Develop and document use cases
- Identify and document key opportunities for process improvement
- Identify, coach, coordinate and lead Process Champions to drive process improvement at
- Identify collaborative tools to enable centralized supervision of projects and ensure project visibility
- Manage all Business Process Management (BPM) projects; verify the statement of work, track deliverables, perform monitoring and controlling, close projects, etc.
- Research process improvement tools, methodologies, technologies and best practices for process improvement efforts (developing a Business Process Management “toolkit”):
- Develop training guides, conduct user training for solution implementation and perform post-deployment support
- Perform post-deployment impact analysis
- Collaborate with vendors and systems analysts to understand gaps in target systems and determine where system enhancements are required
- And any other task assigned by your supervisor from time to time based on business priorities of the business.
- First Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate/professional qualification in a numerate field will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of four (4) to four (5) years’ work experience.
- Past work experience as a Business Process Personnel is desired.
- Knowledge of the finance industry business operations
- Possesses an understanding of FinTech businesses and products
- Demonstrate basic leadership skills
- Business Modelling, Analysis and design
- Business Process Re-engineering and Improvement
- Use of process mapping tools
- User Interface Design skills
- Attention to details
- Good stakeholder and engagement abilities
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, plans, and projection
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant accounting tools
- Quality Control
- Policy development.
Leadership & Managerial Effectiveness:
- Excellent leadership & influencing skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Ability to adapt to and manage change
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills
- Coaching and counselling skills
- Business writing skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- High level of integrity
- Excellent interpersonal skills & people skills
- High level of emotional intelligence
- High level of personal effectiveness
- Time management skills
Specific Behavioural Skills based on Job Role:
- Negotiating skills
- Presentation skills.
Application Closing Date
4th March, 2022.
The post Business Process Associate at Paelyt Solutions Limited appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.