First Ally Capital is a dynamic, forward-thinking financial services firm set up in 2014 to create and deliver value to our various stakeholders. With a solid capital base, it is positioned to become a strong player offering Issuing House, Financial Advisory and Investment Management services. Our firm was founded with a vision to redefine the financial services landscape through the infusion of global standards and exceptional service delivery.
Today, businesses, corporations (private/public) and individuals face a number of remarkable opportunities and challenges. They are tasked with finding lucrative areas for expansion, growth and value-creation. They seek insight and direction in order to decipher where opportunities are higher. They also seek financial support to maximize every opportunity. We fill the gap by supporting organizations and individuals in their move to the area of largest opportunity. For us, it is courage in the face of reality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Vice President, Corporate Finance
- We are looking for a Vice President, Corporate Finance to provide leadership and develop innovative financial solutions to meet clients’ medium and long-term financing needs as well as origination and execution of capital markets/project finance advisory & arranging deals.
- The individual will coordinate the Corporate Finance Unit to originate and execute advisory transactions and meet income targets and maintain good relationship with partners and clients.
- Specify, plan, propose and implement the strategy for Corporate Finance Dept
- Define marketing and sales strategies for the corporate finance business
- Lead the origination of capital markets, project and structured finance deals
- Provide innovative structuring and fund raising solutions to fit clients’ needs
- Network with clients at all levels
- Develop and market tailor-made financial products & advisory services to corporate clients
- Establish and maintain relationships with DFIs and Export Credit Agencies with a view to working with them in structured finance transactions
- Ensure timely rendition of returns to regulatory authorities and DFIs
- Supervise and Appraise Team Leads and members of the Corporate Finance Dept
- Responsible for achieving Revenues, PBT and other key performance targets
- Training & mentoring direct reports
- Perform all other duties as may be assigned by Managing Director
- A second Degree or an MBA from a leading university. Other additional qualifications e.g. ACA, ACIB, CFA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a bank or other financial institution, with a minimum of 6 years demonstrable experience undertaking successful project & structured finance transactions and/or other long term financing/PPP projects. Experience of risk management in relation to project & structured finance and/or cash-flow lending.
Skills / Competence Requirements:
- Excellent product development and management skills
- Excellent customer relationship development/management
- Financial Markets Knowledge and Analysis
- Financial Analysis. Business accountability
- Credit Risk Management/Credit Analysis
- Industry Knowledge
- Legal Statutes & Banking Regulations/Compliance Management
- Results/Action Orientation
- Presentation Skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Financial Planning/Budgeting & Forecasting
- People Management
- Developing subordinates
- Conflict management
- Organization & coordination
- General managerial / administration
- Inter-Personal Skills
- Communication Skills
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2022.
The post Vice President, Corporate Finance at First Ally Capital appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.