iRecharge Tech – Innovations is an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm. We operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions.
We combine sound knowledge of world-class technology to design, implement and support business transformation in areas of web and mobile application, software, service and storage systems installation, networking technologies and technology procurement. We have an in-depth understanding of how technology accelerates success, and are passionate about attracting and supporting unique talents in growing our business and driving operational excellence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Department: New Media
Reports to: Head of New Media
- As a Digital Marketing Executive, the online success of marketing efforts rests largely on your shoulders.
- You have to re-learn and be creative every time.
- You will work with the content creator, graphics/UI/UX, Growth, and basically, every stakeholder to ensure iRecharge is projected the right way.
- You have to go above and beyond to grow all products and give recommendations on how to improve products using customer feedback and a lot of your decisions will be backed by data and research
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising
- Maintaining social media presence across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
- Creating new digital strategies to improve all our digital campaigns
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts
- Coordinate with sales team to create marketing campaigns
Key Performance Measures:
- Conversion rate
- Bounce rate
- Keyword rankings
- Click-through rate
- Quality score
- Ad relevance score
- Sign-up rate
- Search impression share
- Unique Page visits
- Time on Page
- Comments/Interaction rate
- Cost Per Click
- Volume of Sign-ups
- Conversion rates
- Growth rate
- Organic rankings
- Customer retention
Minimum Qualifications, Experience and Requirements
- A graduate qualification.
- We understand your passion can be different from what you studied in school.
- We just expect you to be good at what you do
- Great communication skills. Should be able to write grammatically correct and creatively.
- Copywriting skills
- Willingness to learn and improve regularly
- Must be a team player, working well with others
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision as situations will warrant that level of skill
- Time management. Be able to beat/meet deadlines
- Proven working experience in digital marketing with a SAAS/Fin-tech experience being a plus
- Some graphics/video animation skills will be a plus
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing social media SMM, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Facebook Business Manager Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Google Data Studio etc)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing campaigns on Facebook Business Manager and related tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Application Closing Date
6th February, 2022.
The post Digital Marketer at iRecharge Tech – Innovations Limited appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.