Avant Garde by Soul Chow, a startup restaurant located in Ikoyi, Lagos, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We require a Human Resources Manager with at least with 2 years’ experience who will be responsible for the management of staff members in the Company.
- This individual will be responsible for the employment process, including orientation and training new staff members.
- Other responsibilities including supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems, providing counseling on policies and procedures and being actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process of staff members in the Company.
- This role is for individuals who are passionate about personal and professional growth.
In this role, the successful candidate will be expected to have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2 year’s proven experience as Human Resources (HR) Manager, Administrator or other HR Position
- Knowledge of HR Functions (recruitment, training & development)
- Proficient in MS Office
- Be articulate
- Attend workshops and conferences when requested
- Manage correspondence by answering emails and phone calls
- Liaise with staff, suppliers, and clients
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Ability to management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Ability to maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirement
Successful applicants in this role will typically have:
- Administrative skills
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Leadership skills
- Negotiation skills
- The ability to work without supervision
- An excellent eye for detail and discrepancies
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Strong record keeping skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong flexibility and adaptability skills
- Ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Document and standardize or streamline or computerize processes
- Interface with clients and HNIs
- Strong Ethics
- Inventory tracking skills
What’s in it for You?
You can expect:
- Attractive fixed monthly remuneration
- Job satisfaction
- An opportunity to build a strong personal network.
- An opportunity to build a personal brand as an expert in your field.
Application Closing Date
The post Human Resources Manager at Avant Garde by Soul Chow appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.