Bincike International is an international company that specializes in security risk management and conflict resolution training and assessment. Our starting point at BI is the recognition that there are numerous business challenges and opportunities in Nigeria and Africa’s vast and dynamic environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Jimeta, Yola, Adamawa
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties / Responsibilities
- Review and maintain written and computer files, plus conduct data entry
- Assist in the coordination of administrative functions, including budget, personnel, meetings, and clerical duties.
- Research and collect information
- Assist with all budget activities, including accounting
- Help implement new programs, procedures, methods, and systems
- Conduct fiscal reviews, surveys, and collect information on administrative matters
- Responsible for preparation of confidential documents and reports
- Maintain meeting minutes
- Coordinate and schedule meetings and conferences
- Coordinate operations, including purchasing, equipment, property inventory, building, equipment, and disposal
- Maintain complete stock of all office supplies and accuracy of inventory
- Connect with building vendors to carry out fixes and improvements.
Skills / Qualifications
- University Degree / HND in Business Management, Accounting and Economics or any related field.
- 2 – 3 years of work experience.
- Ability to type a certain rate of words per minute
- Familiarity with graphic design and desktop publishing
- Understanding of Microsoft Office and/or Google Workspace
- Ability to write persuasively
- Prepare accurate reports.
Application Closing Date
14th July, 2022.