St Carols Fountain School – We are an educational institution committed to achieving overall excellence in the upbringing of children from the age of three to eighteen years. We have Creche, preschool, elementary and high school classes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accounting & Insurance Teacher
Location: Owerri / Ulakwo, Imo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students/pupils in the class
- Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual students and groups of students
- Adopting and working towards the implementation of the school development plan.
- Assigning work, correcting and marking work carried out by his/her students
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress, attainment, behaviour of students and any other duties assigned by the management.
- Note: We are using the New Curriculum Developed by the Nigerian Educational Research Council (NERDC).
- Candidates should possess a B.Ed, B.Sc, HND or OND qualification
- 2 – 4 years work experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of ICT as an educator
- You will teach both Subjects mentioned above.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2022.
The post Financial Accounting & Insurance Teacher at St Carols Fountain School appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.