Raedial Farms Limited is a wholly Nigerian-owned and registered company focused on the sustainable management of farms, palm plantations and livestock with over a decade of experience and a dedicated and efficient workforce of more than 500 people. Our business activities include livestock rearing, crop cultivation, and processing with a focus on the seedling, planting, and processing of Fresh Fruit Bunches of palm, to produce sustainable Crude Palm Oil.
With over 65,000 palm trees currently being cultivated on 1500 hectares of land and plans to finalise the acquisition of two more existing Palm Plantations- 10,000 and 5,000 Acres respectively, RAedial Farms Limited is poised to become Nigeria’s top major player in the Agricultural sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Ttle: Mill Electrical Supervisor
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full time
- Experience in industrial and/or commercial electrical systems.
- Inspecting and assessing the work done by the electrical staff.
- Troubleshooting major system failures and equipment malfunctions.
- Reading and interpreting design schematics to ensure the proper installation of electrical systems.
- B.Sc in Electrical Electronics or related field.
- Must be a self-starter willing to live in the rural areas of our farm locations
Application Closing Date
17th July, 2022.
The post Mill Electrical Supervisor at Raedial Farms Limited appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.