HRbreakoutRoom is a platform for all HR conversations with Industry Leaders around the globe. Relevant impact on Career Mentoring, Resourcing, Learning and Advisory.We help our clients win in the marketplace by providing state-of-the-art HR services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
Location: Lekki Phase1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Reconciliation of physical stock with the stock on the system.
- Finddiscrepancies and determinethe root cause for the issue found.
- Prepareweekly and monthly reports of all Store(s) activities using ERP
- Coordinate quarterly fixed asset verification and count.
- Record daily movement of inventory.
- Ensure safekeeping of inventory items.
- Prepare monthly usage, purchase reports as well as forecast for future use.
- B.Sc in Business Administration or relevant field with 1- 2 years work experience.
- Proven experience as inventory manager or similar position
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP)
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- An analytical mind with strong math skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Reliable and trustworthy.
N80,000 – N120,000 + HMO.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2022.