Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, an integrated supplier involved in purchasing, transporting and distributing crude oil products is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing and Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full time
- Create and grow the market of sales and distribution of the company’s high margin specialty products and get its approval status for use in Nigeria. This position will be responsible for enhancing capabilities in market intelligence and closely monitoring the company’s products market in Nigeria viz a viz competitor activities.
- Contribute to the quality of product development, customer service, timely delivery on special products and effective reporting leading to sales target achievement.
- Assist to produce feasibility studies or business plans for new products.
- Improve company’s visibility in the Nigeria; identify projects at a very early stage and follow-up.
- Review the quality of all proposals presented by the team before final approval by the managing director.
- Collect information on the project and making suggestions for business development strategies.
- Develop relationship with clients that will guarantee feedback concerning our services.
- Follow up and follow through on submitted proposals and identify possible success constraints before it is late.
- Ensure that feedback which is not positive received from clients is reported as well as followed up until resolved.
- Regularly prepare market updates, prospect status and other business reports participating in and representing the company at exhibitions and conferences upon request of line manager.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering, Sciences or any other related fields. Masters degree or MBA in Marketing will be an added advantage.
- 8-10 years’ work experience in a marketing or business development management with a minimum of 5yrs at Senior Level.
- Cognate experience as a key account manager in oil & gas, automotive, extractive and chemical sector.
- Knowledge of ERP/SAP.
- Basic knowledge of contract management.
- Strategic thinking and time management abilities.
Application Closing Date