Apprentice9ja – Our client, an established Natural Hair and Beauty Salon, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Salon Manager
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Job Type: Full time
- Our client is in need of an Assistant Salon Manager. The ideal candidate must be a strong leader, extremely well organised and a strong motivator, you should be new to the jobs market and focused on a career in customer care and service.
- The role is extremely varied, and you will receive on-going training and assistance from the Salon Manager.
- You will be working alongside the Salon Manager in assisting with overall management. You will be responsible for ensuring that all staff are dressed in the correct attire at all times and all staff adhere to salon policy and procedures
- You will be responsible for ensuring the salon camera is on at all times and that the salon remains clean and well organised at all times.
You will also be responsible for:
- Appointment Management: Manage the salon appointment book and walk-ins.
- Cover: Assume the duties and responsibility of the Salon Manager when the need arises.
- Customer Relations, Retention and Database Management: Building good customer repour to learn their preferences and maintain feedback through customer feedback forms. Ensure customer details and kept, maintained and up-to-date on our database and ensure loyal customers receive discounts.
- Inventory and Order Management: Undertake monthly stock counts and ensure timely ordering of low products.
- Marketing: Recommend seasonal salon promotions and arrange at least one monthly photo shoot, as well as manage social media content and its delivery.
- Training and Development: Research new style suggestions for the salon. Research and recommend new training techniques for salon staff. Arrange induction and training of new stylist.
- And all other duties as required by management.
- Ideal candidate is, female aged between 23-29 years with HND/B.Sc. from a good University or Polytechnic
- 0-1 year experience
- You must be interested in customer satisfaction and be willing to grow in our environment, with a willing to learn disposition.
- N65,000.00 / pcm.
Application Closing Date
The post Apprentice9ja Job Vacancy : Assistant Salon Manager appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.