DO.II Designs Limited Job Vacancy : Head of Projects
DO.II Designs Limited focuses on furniture manufacture, interior design, space planning and turn-key remodeling projects for the high-end residential, property development, hospitality and corporate market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Projects
- Interprete client brief and break up project into actionable steps.
- Document project plan, identifying timeliness and responsibilities.
- Identify need for sub-contractor and all other third parties and liaise accordingly.
- Preparation and Management of project budget in a cost efficient manner.
- Coordinate negotiation of projects with prospective clients identifying the key elements critical success factors.
- Monitor project and report progress to managementon a regular basis as defined in the project scope.
- Signoff before production commences, mid-production and on date of delivery to ensure the client request is met 100% and preventing rework.
- Finalize project estimate with finance, prepare costing/quotation for approval by management and coordinate the execution process to the satisfaction of the client.
- Meet with clients , debriefing and following through on the submission as per their requirements and accordingly materialize the deal and bill for consulting accordingly.
- Prepare and manage the budget for each project.
The candidate should posses:
- A B.Sc or Post Graduate Degree in Architecture.
- At least 7 years experience in the same capacity.
- A professional certification in Architecture. (An added advantage)
- Excellent written and oral communication skill.
Application Closing Date
The post DO.II Designs Limited Job Vacancy : Head of Projects appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.