Enextgen Wireless is a Telecommunication engineering company in Lagos State. We conduct the National Independent Broadband Quality Reporting on all LTE network providers in Nigeria.
We are looking for a dedicated, proactive and enthusiastic individual for the post of
Job Title: Graduate RF Engineer
- We are looking for an entry-level RF Engineer to join our In-Building Cellular Team, to help deliver the design of in-building cellular coverage solutions such as small cells, repeaters or active/passive DAS systems.
- Setup indoor tools to collect inbuilding data.
- Evaluation and design of In-building Cellular coverage solutions such as small cells, repeaters or Active/Passive DAS systems.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of in-building DAS.
- Produce/review evaluation, detailed design reports.
- Attend site surveys to scope proposed equipment locations, cable routes, antenna placement, etc.
- Conduct RF Walk testing for site evaluations post integration testing to ensure optimal site performance.
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer science or Information Technology with minimum of a Second Class upper degree.
- Age limit of 25 years
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Should have a good understanding of engineering concepts and must show aptitude and desire to learn.
- Must be able to understand technical procedures.
- Must be able to read maps, work a GPS and follow instructions.
- Proficient in office computer applications: Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Good analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Must be comfortable with a scripting language such as Python.
- Must be willing to travel.
Application Closing Date
1st March, 2019.
The post Enextgen Wireless Job Vacancy : Graduate RF Engineer appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.