Housessories Limited – Our client, a furniture company who is expanding throughout Nigeria is seeking a qualified candidate to join their growing team for the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
Job Description and Requirements
- Successful candidates will be highly organized, able to multi-task in a busy environment, and assist customers as a first point of contact over the phone as well as in person.
- Must be able to navigate all Microsoft Office Programs, as well as type. Experience with multi-line phones is preferred as a high level of calls come through the office on a regular basis.
- Successful candidates will be responsible for routine office duties such as filing, copying, scanning, answering phones and dispatching them, answering customer questions and assisting as needed, scheduling appointments and calendar management as well as correspondence on behalf of the office/ management team
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must have 2-5 years experience in an administrative assistant/ receptionist position.
- May be asked to complete various projects or conduct minor research on behalf of management team.
- Successful candidates must be open to receiving direction from multiple people, assisting the management team and other staff members as needed.
- If you are a dynamic individual with positive energy and a drive to go above and beyond expectations then PLEASE APPLY.
Application Closing Date