IPI PowerTech, is a member of the IPT PowerTech group of companies that delivers specialized solutions to the power, industrial and telecom sectors in Africa, the Middle East and neighboring countries. Since our inception in 1993, we have grown into a leading power solutions company, combining power expertise with telecom infrastructure specialization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Vehicle Tracking Officer
Employment Type: Permanent
- We are recruiting to fill the post of Vehicle Tracking Officer position. The Vehicle Tracking Officer will ensure effective monitoring of the company’s transport assets and reports to aid management’s decision.
- Tracking of vehicle and truck locations by GPS system.
- Monitoring truck driver performance.
- Ensuring strict compliance with company regulations by drivers.
- Identifying on-road exceptions and taking immediate action.
- Developing and presenting daily management reports.
Qualification and Requirements
- First degree in Logistics and Transportation Management or related.
- 2 years work experience in a similar position.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
Application Closing Date
The post IPI PowerTech Job Vacancy : Vehicle Tracking Officer appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.