Mountain Top University is a licensed private institution owned by the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (MFM) and established in March 2015 with a global outlook and commitment to sustainability planning and actions that advance new paths.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of:
Job Title: Registrar
- The Registrar, who is a Principal Officer, is the Chief Administrative Officer of the University responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for the day-to-day administration of the affairs (other than the financial affairs) of the University.
- The person holding the office of Registrar shall, by virtue of that office, be Secretary to the Council, the Senate, Congregation and Convocation.
The Candidate, Qualifications and Experience
The person vying for the position of the Registrar shall meet the following criteria:
- Visionary and innovative, with exemplary leadership and good communication skills.
- A good honours degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division from a recognized University.
- He/she must have not less than fifteen (15) years post qualification cognate experience in university administration or similar institution.
- He/she must be a member of any professional body such as ANUPA, NIM, CIPM, AUA, CIPR.
- He/she must be digitally compliant, up-to-date in the use of information and communication technology.
- He/she must possess leadership qualities, must be dependable and must be of unassailable integrity. Acquisition of some formal training in the management of higher education as well as the possession of higher degree(s) will be an advantage.
- He/she must be at the level not below Deputy Registrar, must be in excellent physical and mental health, and be between 40 and 60 years of age as of the time of assumption of duty.
Salary and Condition of Service
- Successful candidates shall hold office for a single-term of five years and on such terms and conditions as may be specified in his/her letter of appointment.
- Remuneration will be consolidated Salary for University Registrar with NUC approved benefits and allowances as applicable to the Nigeria University System. The University runs an attractive performance-based remuneration package and other benefit/entitlements as approved from time to time by the Governing Council.
Application Closing Date
3rd April, 2019.