Rovedana Limited is a business process outsourcing company delivering bespoke service to her clients based on identified needs. Our offerings include HR Outsourcing, Bookkeeping and Accounting Services and Health Insurance, IT Outsourcing.
We continuously innovate and deploy workable solutions to solve our clients’ challenges, leveraging on our core staff competencies and efficient service delivery. At rovedana, every client engagement is unique as we analyze clients’ needs and develop cost-effective solutions to support their businesses in order to achieve their corporate objective whether as an MSME or a multinational.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- Planning, organizing, leading, and controlling of projects. Define project vision, including project viability, assumptions, scope, constraints, interdependencies, and timeline for delivery;
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget;
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs;
- Manage relationships with clients and all stakeholders;
- Perform risk management and assessment to minimize project risks. Ability to maintain risks register for the projects within the Program;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in managing large scale, multi country implementation, and rollout of complex projects;
- Prince 2 or PMP Certification Required;
- Experience both at national and international level and/or public and private sector preferred;
- Experience working with senior business stakeholders and clients;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent client orientation skills;
- Extensive experience in managing project plans in MS Project;
Application Closing Date
Friday, 22nd March, 2019.