At Talentsquare (RC 1453480), we help to find, grow and keep the remarkable assemblage of talent who are potential leaders in various fields as well as emerging specializations. We are champions of great organization culture and values, partnering with key business owners or hiring managers to help them build their organizations. Whether consulting for clients on how to build their teams, recruiting the right people, managing talents or developing programs for them– we are exceptionally focused on putting people (talent) first, and being as clear and transparent as possible to help our client’s understand how people are important to their business performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development & Partnership Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The business development & partnership officer will identify sales leads, pitch our services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
- This role revolves around good communication. We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Brainstorming with business development team to create new project strategies
- Identifying sales and services that would appeal to new clients
- Managing company and client expectations
- Reviewing timeframes and budgets
- Creating sales pitches
- Executing sales objectives
- Managing client accounts
- Finding and following new sales leads
- Arranging business meetings and one-on-one conversations with prospective clients
- Attending networking events
- Negotiating sales contracts
- Preparing sales contracts; following company rules and guidelines
- Building trust and long-term relationships with clients/customers
- Managing records of sales, revenue, and other important data
- Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Cultivating positive interactions and relationships with sales representatives, team leaders and managers, and executives to evaluate sales strategy and results
- Motivating team members to exceed expected goals
- Developing ways to improve the customer experience and build brand loyalty
- Researching market and industry trends
- Proven working experience as a business development officer, sales executive or a relevant role
- Experience in customer support and a recruitment and staffing firm is a plus
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- B.Sc/BA in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets
- Experienced at preparing and presenting quarterly goals and forecasts for future projects
- Comfortable in both leadership and team-player role
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Three to five years of previous experience in sales, management, customer service, finance, administration, or related field
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM software
- Must be able to put together and pitch a proposal to meet client needs
- Abide by all non-compete/solicit agreement
Application Closing Date
The post Talentsquare Job Vacancy : Business Development & Partnership Officer appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.