United Kingdom Education Advisory Services (UKEAS) is an education consultancy which provides free, impartial counselling and application services for international students wishing to study at high schools, colleges and universities in the United Kingdom and other English-speaking destinations. The business was founded in Taiwan in 1993, and since then has helped thousands of students to study in the UK and elsewhere. The organisation has grown considerably and has offices in Taiwan, Vietnam, the Philippines, Nigeria, Ghana, Thailand, Malaysia as well as a base in the UK.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Partnerships Manager
Location: UKEAS office, Victoria Island, Lagos
Report to: Country Manager (Nigeria)
Salary Scale: On appointment
Overall Job purpose
- Supervision of Partner Universities In-Country Representatives within the organisation and business reporting to their respective universities.
- Generally conducting business reviews to ensure representative Universities are satisfied with UKEAS services.
Main Tasks/Responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Daily management of companywide In-Country Reps and their operations to ensure optimal efficiency
- Monitor Reps institution registrations, student deposits, visa status, conversion rates etc on weekly/monthly/Yearly basis.
- Deal with the email account (eg email@example.com) for proper communication internally and externally with partner institutions and other stakeholders
- Supervise and coordinate Reps/Key partner events including marketing support in conjunction with the marketing team
- Identify and build-up activities that can increase recruitment for Key partner institutions.
- Ensure the provision of periodic reports of the Reps activities and market intelligence to their respective International Officers (University customized market report)
- Hold meetings with in-country Reps monthly for catch up on any concerns
- Coordination and Monitoring of agreed targets (monthly reports/feedback) on progress
- Bring and implement ideas that will drive the success of the In-Country Reps business model
- Other duties that may be assigned by management
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2019.
Thursday 28th February, 2019.